GETAWAY TODAY! - Condominiums for Rent in Palm Springs
You won't find a poolside condo so close to the famous Aerial Tramway station that is more clean, quiet, cozy, secure, and private.
Parking Right Outside the Door
Pre-Registered Dogs <20 lbs Welcome w/Deposit
4.1m to Aerial Tramway
2.8m to Downtown (Unique Mid-Century Modern Architecture, Galleries, Boutiques, Dining & More)
On-Site Amenities Accessible to Guests (Pool, Tennis, Laundry, Walking Trails & More)
Ring Camera Doorbell
COVID-19 Standards Cleaned
Keyless Entry Door Code will be available after 3:00p.m. on your scheduled check in day/time.
WiFi Password listed in unit.
The Home Operating & About Town Guidebook is provided in the home for your convenience. Any questions on how to operate appliances and amenities, where the laundry room, tennis courts, pool, etc. are located and what some of the sights and sounds are around town will be provided in the Guidebook.
You will know you are at the right unit by the bright shining sun that is there to greet you!
Guest may park directly in front of unit or in any available slot (1 vehicle per reservation)
Guest may access entire unit except Host's locked utility cabinet
Host must be notified prior to reservation of a guest's desire to bring a dog (no other animals permitted).
> 1 Dog (no other pet type) permitted, per unit reservation.
> Dog must be UNDER 20 lbs.
> Dog must not be a puppy (or subject to potty accidents or chewing).
> Dog must be house trained.
> Dog must never be left in unit alone.
> A $50 Pet Deposit Fee must be paid at the time of guest's condo reservation.
> Dog is not permitted on any furniture or in bed(s).
> Dog waste is to be bagged and disposed of in outside complex dumpsters daily (never within the condo unit).
> Discovery of dog (s) brought into the unit unregistered will result in guests being charged $100 and guests will be required to leave immediately upon discovery. NO REFUNDS WILL BE GRANTED.
> Guests will be charged for any additional cleaning or damage caused by registered or unregistered dog (s), up to and beyond initial reservation damage deposit (if necessary).
Property may not be used for sales, filming, business or commercial transactions.
• No audible sounds permitted outside of unit
• Any portal reported complaints/requests or concerns must be given an opportunity to be rectified by Host
• No refund in whole or in part will be granted for consideration, otherwise.
• Host must be notified prior to reservation of a guest's desire to bring pet. 1 Dog (no other pet type) permitted, per unit reservation. Dog must be UNDER 20 lbs. Dog must not be a puppy (or subject to potty accidents or chewing). Dog must be house trained. Dog must never be left in unit alone. A $50 Pet Fee must be paid with condo reservation. Pet is not permitted on any furniture or in bed(s). Pet waste is to be bagged and disposed of in outside complex dumpsters (never within the condo unit). Discovery of pet(s) brought into the unit unregistered will result in guests being charged $100 and guests will be required to leave upon discovery. Guests will be charged for any additional cleaning or damage caused by registered or unregistered pet(s), up to and beyond initial reservation damage deposit (if necessary).
• Any damages, thefts or removal of Host's property will be charged against deposit up to the max amount and further damages will be sought in court
• No unregistered or unpaid for guests allowed on premises.
• Quiet Hours: 10:00p.m. to 10:00a.m.
• 1 Car Per Unit Permitted to park on premises
• No weapons, smoking/vaping, drunkenness, loud noise, parties or unregistered guests.
• Check In Time: 3:00p; Check Out Time: 12:00n
MODERATE CANCELATION POLICY:
Full refund 7 days prior to arrival and no date alterations requested.
No refunds for cancellations made within 7 days of check-in.
Any date alterations will be treated as a new reservation and subject to cancellation policy.
Host strongly encourages guests purchase travel insurance.
REFUNDABLE DAMAGE DEPOSIT:
Guest's Damage Deposit will be refunded within 14 days of reservation completion if host has incurred no loss or damages caused by guest(s) during their reservation.